Scripture: Read slowly Colossians chapters 1-2.
This is a time for reflection.
- Scan some of the devotionals you have done this week.
- What are some of the things you have learned? ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- How has this study affected your times of prayer? ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Because God has given you the ministry of reconciliation, how do you think God might want to use you in this ministry? ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Practice “prayer-reading” by praying Paul’s words in Colossians 1:9-14.
- Let your heart go out to the Savior in worship and adoration.
- Spend a few minutes being quiet in His presence. Just be still and wait on Him. Let Him tend your soul.
- Pray for those you know who need the Savior.